Furnace Repair Irving
When the time comes for furnace repair Irving service, go 1st Class. 1st Class Heat and Air is a family owned heating and air conditioning company that provides service to the residents of Irving, TX. Irving, TX is in Dallas County and is 10 miles West of Dallas, 16 miles driving. The general ZIP Codes in Irving are 75038, 75039, 75060, 75061,75062, and 75063. Our company service all of these ZIP Codes. Irving includes Las Colinas, which is one of the first master-planned developments in the United States. It is home to many Fortune 500 companies one of which is Exxon Mobil. The U.S. Census Bureau estimated Irving’s population at 225.427. That would make Irving the 13th most populous city in Texas. As Irving continues to grow, 1st Class Heat and Air would like to be part of that growth. With one call, we can get a furnace repair technician to your home who can evaluate your equipment. The technician will give you a repair estimate before any work is completed. When you choose 1st Class for furnace repair Irving service we offer:
- $39.90 Furnace Repair Irving Service
- Gas Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Repair and Installation
- 7 Day Irving TX Service
- Emergency Heating Repair Service
- Financing Available for New Gas Furnace
- Free Estimates on New Heating Equipment
- Maintenance Contracts
Tips to Reduce the Need for Furnace Repair Irving Service
- Change the Air Filter – There is nothing that an Irving, TX home owner can do that is more important than changing the air filter. An extremely dirty air filter could cause the limit switch to shut off the furnace. Lack of air flow will cause the furnace to get too hot. For safety reasons the system will be shut down. Also, that extremely dirty filter leads to a dirty evaporator coil. The result can be not only furnace repairs but also air conditioning repairs. Additionally, cleaning the evaporator coil is very expensive.
- Buy Air Filters in Bulk – It is much cheaper to buy packages of filters than single filters. Purchase large packages of filters and change them often.
- Regular Maintenance – Purchase a maintenance contract. Regular maintenance can greatly reduce the need for furnace repair Irving service.
We repair all makes and models of gas furnaces in Irving, TX including:
- American Standard
Gas Furnace Repair Irving
1st Class Heat and Air offers gas furnace repair Irving service. We can repair your gas furnace including these repairs.
- Blower Motor
- Flame Censor
- Circuit Board
- Limit Switch
We will give you an estimate before any work is done. Our company also runs emergency gas furnace repair calls in Irving in the evening and seven days a week. We stock our trucks so after hours calls are no problem. Call 1st Class for gas furnace repair Irving service.
Irving, TX – New Furnace Installation
It could be best to choose a new furnace installation if the furnace repair is expensive. If the part is expensive such as a motor or a circuit board, a furnace replacement could be the best option. These things should be considered:
- The expense of the furnace repair
- The age of the old gas furnace
- The condition of the furnace
- The efficiency of the furnace
Heat Pump Repair – Irving, TX
1st Class Heat and Air provides heat pump repair Irving, TX service. If your heat pump has broken down we can get the job done. You should know these things about your heat pump:
- A heat pump is an air conditioner with a reversing valve. The reversing valve allows the refrigerant to run in reverse.
- Heat pumps are effective until the temperature drops below the balance point. After the balance point is reached the auxiliary heat should be used.
- The emergency heat for a duel fuel system is a gas furnace.
- The emergency heat for an electric system is electric heat strips. In an all electric system the auxiliary heat is used in addition to the heat pump.