AC Repair Southlake
Are you looking for a company to provide AC Repair Southlake service? Are you looking for fast, professional, 7 day AC service? Choose 1st Class Heat and Air as your AC repair Southlake service company. We provide both residential and commercial heating and air conditioning service. When you choose 1st Class, you are choosing a company that stands behind it’s work. It is important to our company and our employees to do a job that we are proud of. We understand that if we have a satisfied customer, we have a repeat customer. We also believe that you will recommend our company to your Southlake, TX neighbors and friends when they have a need for AC repair Southlake service. So,call us now!
- $49.90 AC Repair Southlake Service
- BBB Member
- Angie’s List Super Service Awards
- Condenser Repair or Replacement
- New Evaporator Coil Installation
- Freon or Other Refrigerant Added to AC System
- Emergency AC Repair Service
- 7 Day Southlake TX Service
- Financing Available
- New Air Conditioning Equipment Installed to Southlake, Texas City Code
Make 1st Class Your Choice in AC Repair Southlake Service
There are lots of AC repair companies to choose from when you need AC repair Southlake service. So why should you choose 1st Class. One of the main reasons should be that we have earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award. In fact we have earned it multiple times. The award is based on reviews written by Angie’s List customers. Angie’s List customers pay a yearly fee to have access to recommended companies. These recommendations come from Angie’s List members themselves. So not only is this recommendation important to our company, it should be important to you.
Another reason to choose 1st Class as your AC repair Southlake service company is that we are a member of the BBB. By being active BBB members, with an excellent rating, you have additional assurance that we stand behind our work. Our goal is to be the best available company providing AC Repair Southlake service.
Is Your Air Conditioner in Need of Repair in Southlake, TX? 1st Class Repairs All Makes and Models
Call us for AC repair Southlake service. We service and repair all makes and models including:
- American Standard
There is no reason not to call 1st Class Heat and Air if your equipment breaks down. You can also call us after hours. We stock our trucks and our warehouse so we can handle emergency after hours calls, usually without delay. We would like to be your AC Repair Southlake service company.
Quick AC Tips for Southlake TX Residents
If you already need to call for AC Repair Southlake service, check these AC tips for air conditioner problems. If you need some quick tips to help you reduce the need to call for AC repair Southlake service, try the following:
- Change the air conditioning filter regularly. There is nothing that is easier or more beneficial to your air conditioning system than changing the filter. Is the place to change your air conditioning filter in a hard to reach spot in the attic. Ask a teenager from one of your Southlake, TX neighbors to do the job. The few dollars it might cost you can be made up in the electricity savings provided by good air flow.
- Wash the outside condenser coils. The inside evaporator coils have a filter to keep them clean. Then is no filter on the outside condenser coils. They must be washed periodically to keep them clean. Do not wash the coils without having your air conditioning technician show you how. They can be easily damaged and are very expensive. If you do not keep your condenser coils clean, it will just be a matter of time before you will be calling for AC repair Southlake service.
The best tip of all is to let your AC technician take care of your equipment. Get on a maintenance program. When the technician comes to service your equipment have filters on hand. The technician will gladly change your filters while he is servicing the unit. If you are on a maintenance program, you should greatly reduce the need to call for AC repair Southlake service.
Air Conditioning Southlake
Choose 1st Class Heat and Air for your Southlake air conditioning service. Our heating and air conditioning company can take care of all of your air conditioning needs. If you are looking for a new air conditioner, we can help. Our technicians can go over your options and help you choose the right equipment for your home. Newer air conditioning equipment is much more efficient than it used to be. Therefore, if you have old equipment, the newer more efficient equipment will help pay for itself. With the extreme heat of Texas, it is important to keep you equipment clean so it will operate correctly. Our technician can help you maintain your equipment. Call today for Southlake air conditioning service!