Do you need AC repair Copper Canyon service? 1st Class Heat and Air offers affordably priced heating and air conditioning repairs, maintenance, and equipment replacement for Copper Canyon, TX residents. We provide residential and light commercial service. No matter what issue you’re experiencing, we’ll send a professional technician to your home to quickly to evaluate the problem and provide you with a prompt solution. We offer a low cost AC Check if your equipment is operational. Call us today for Air Conditioning sales, service, repair or installation.
AC Repair Copper Canyon
- AC Repair Copper Canyon
- Air Conditioning Compressor
- Gas Furnace
- Electric Air Handler
- Evaporator Coil
- Heat Pump
- 7 Day Copper Canyon Service
- Emergency AC Repair Service
- Financing Available
Choosing Your AC Repair Copper Canyon Service Company
With so many choices, it can be challenging to choose an air conditioning repair service. One of the best ways to gauge the quality of a company is by finding honest, unbiased customer reviews. 1st Class Heat and Air is proud to have earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award multiple times, and we’re also a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), with an excellent rating. We work extremely hard to please our customers, and we understand that a satisfied customer is more likely to become a repeat customer. Our goal is to be the best AC services company in the Copper Canyon area.
AC Repair Copper Canyon | 1st Class Heat and Air
AC Repair Service for All Makes and Models
You can count on 1st Class Heat and Air to service and repair all air conditioning and heating makes and models. Whether you need AC maintenance or repairs for a condenser, compressor, furnace, coil, air handler, or heat pump, we can do the job, big or small. We stand behind our work and strive for customer satisfaction. Don’t hesitate, call us now!
- American Standard
AC Tips for Copper Canyon Residents
Try these AC tips to reduce the chance you will have to call for service.
- Make sure your air conditioning condenser is located in the shade. Shading the outside unit will help it run much more efficiently. If it is not in the shade, plant a tree so that it is shaded in the hottest part of the day.
- The most important thing a homeowner can do to keep the air conditioning equipment running efficiently is to change the air conditioning filter. Keeping a clean filter will also lead to a lower electric bill. The air conditioning system must have proper air flow to run at peak performance. Allowing the filter to become clogged and dirty will eventually lead to a dirty evaporator coil. Dirty evaporator coils don’t run efficiently and likely lead the need for AC repair. Change your filter today.