Furnace Repair Wylie
Are you needing furnace repair Wylie, TX service? Are you looking for fast service? Try 1st Class Heat and Air. Our family owned company can take care of all of your air conditioning and heating needs. We are proud to provide 1st Class service to the residents of Wylie, TX. Wylie, Texas is located in Collin County on State Highway 78. Wylie is 22.25 miles Northeast of Downtown Dallas. The distance is 28.33 miles by car. It was incorporated in 1887 and was originally called Nickelville, in the early 1870’s. If was reportedly named after the first store. In the 1940’s and 50’s the city became known as “Wide Awake Wylie”. Wylie is still called “Wide Awake Wylie” to this day. It received the name due to the late night get-togethers of citizens and businesses. The stores stayed open until after midnight on some evenings. Wylie has recently been on some of the fastest growing cities in the USA list. 1st Class is growing right along with Wylie. Not only do we provide residential service, but we also provide light commercial service. If a cold front has caught you by surprise, call us. We can get a technician to your Wylie, TX home fast. In most cases your home will be toasty warm the day you call us. Use 1st Class for furnace repair Wylie service. Call us now!
- $39.90 Furnace Repair Wylie Service
- 7 Day Wylie Repair Service
- Angie’s List Super Service Awards
- BBB Member
- Emergency Furnace Repair Service
- Gas Furnace Repair
- Electric Air Handler Repair
- Heat Pump Repair
- Competitive Prices
- New Furnace Installation
Are you seeking furnace repair Wylie service? Do you have an unusual make or model of gas furnace? 1st Class can provide furnace repair service all makes of equipment including:
- American Standard
1st Class Heat and Air for Furnace Repair Wylie Service
If the time has come to choose a company for furnace repair Wylie service, try 1st Class Heat and Air. We are a hard working company that stands behind the work we do. Our company has earned multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards. The Angie’s List award is given based on reviews from Angie’s List customers. We strive for customer satisfaction and fast, professional, dependable heating repair service. We are also a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB). If you are looking for a company you can depend on for furnace repair Wylie, TX service, we would like to be that company.
Heat Pump Repair in Wylie, TX
Do you need heat pump repair in Wylie, TX? 1st Class would like to be your heating and air conditioning company. Do you own a heat pump? A heat pump is an air conditioner that has a reversing valve. By means of the reversing valve a heat pump can heat your home. An air conditioner removes heat from your home. A heat pump can remove heat from the outside and put it in your home. Heat pumps are efficient until they reach their balance point. The balance point is not a fixed number but can vary from house to house. Things such as insulation and air leakage can affect the balance point. When the temperature drops below the balance point the auxiliary heat is used. The auxiliary heat for an electric system is electric heat strips. A duel fuel system uses a gas furnace as the auxiliary heat. When you are happy with the heat pump repair that our company provides please tell your Wylie, TX neighbors and friends. Choose 1st Class for heat pump repair in Wylie, TX.
Tips to Reduce the Need for Furnace Repair Wylie, TX Service
Before you call for furnace repair Wylie service, there are a few things you can check.
- The Breaker Box – If the breaker has tripped you can flip it back on. If it trips again, call for service. We can get to your Wylie, TX home fast.
- The Attic – Has anyone been in the attic recently. It seems people store their Christmas lights in the attic. Many times there is a power switch in the attic that controls power to the heating system. It looks like a light switch so it gets turned off when people retrieve and return their Christmas lights.
- The Air Filter – Air flow is extremely important when using a gas furnace. A clogged filter can cause the limit switch to shut the furnace off. If you need to call for furnace repair Wylie service, call 1st Class. We would like to be your heating and air conditioning company.