Furnace Repair Southlake
Are you in need furnace repair Southlake service? We would like to be your heating and air conditioning repair company. 1st Class Heat and Air is a family owned company that services Southlake, TX. Southlake was incorporated as a city in 1956. Because of it’s proximity to the DFW International Airport, Southlake began to grow in the 1970’s. In December 2008, Southlake was names the most affluent neighborhood in the United States. In 2009, the Zip Code of Southlake, 76092, was ranked as the richest in the United States with a population between 10,000 and 25,000 people. The average home in Southlake is 4,000 square feet, and is valued around $800,000. In 2012 the population was near capacity with around 27,000 residents. 1st Class Heat and Air provides 1st Class service to the residents of Southlake, TX. If you are in market for furnace repair Southlake service, we offer:
- Emergency Furnace Repair Southlake Service
- Our Company Has Earned Multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards
- Financing Available
- Free Estimates on New Heating Equipment
- Heat Pump Repair
- Gas Furnace Repair
- 7 Day Southlake Service
- Change the Air Filter – There is no better thing a person can do to reduce the need for furnace repair Southlake service than change the air filter. A dirty filter restricts air flow. Without proper air flow the furnace will keep running because the thermostat will not satisfy. Additionally this could cause the limit switch to turn off the system. The system is turned off for safety reasons because of the heat buildup. Another thing to consider is that a dirty filter leads to a dirty evaporator coil. Once the coil is excessively dirty, the air flow will be restricted for both the heating and air conditioning systems. An evaporator coil can be expensive to clean. If you fail to keep a clean air filter you could be calling for furnace repair Southlake service as well as AC repair service in the summer.
- Use a Ceiling Fan – The temperature setting on the thermostat can be lowered if you use a ceiling fan to push the heat off the ceiling and down into the room. Set the fan to run in reverse (most ceiling fans have this feature) and turn it to a slow setting. By being able to lower the temperature, that should reduce the wear and tear on your equipment.
- Use a Humidifier – A humidifier puts moisture into the air. Moisture holds heat. In the winter, a humid 72 degrees is much more comfortable than 72 degrees with less humidity. When you use a humidifier you can reduce the temperature in the house. This will allow you to run the equipment less often. This reduces the need for repairs.
- Limit Use of Exhaust Fans – In the winter time, don’t use your exhaust fan when you are showering. Instead, after you are done showering open the bathroom door. This will let the warm, moist air into the home. See the above comments about the humidifier to show how this helps.
Furnace Repair Southlake for All Brands of Heating Equipment
1st Class Heat and Air offers furnace repair Southlake service on all brands of heating equipment. The most well known brands are:
Other brands would be Armstrong, Amana, American Standard, Bryant, Coleman, Frigidaire, GE, Gibson, Janitrol, Payne, Ruud, Weatherking, Westinghouse and York. 1st Class Heat and Air also sells and installs the following pieces of equipment:
- Gas Furnace
- Electric Air Handler
- AC Condenser
- AC Compressor
- Evaporator Coil
- Heat Pump
- UV Light
Gas Furnace Repair Southlake
Do you have a need for gas furnace repair Southlake service? If you need gas furnace repair, there could be a plethora of reasons. You could have a bad circuit board or Igniter. There could be problems with the limit switch or flame sensor. No mater what reason you have to call for gas furnace repair, we can do the job. 1st Class Heat and Air proudly services the residents of Southlake, TX. It is our goal to provide the best heating and air conditioning service. When you call for gas furnace repair, you can count on us to stand behind our work. We are the best choice for gas furnace repair Southlake service.
Southlake Heat Pump Repair
Do you need to call for Southlake Heat Pump repair? Our company can help. 1st Class Heat and Air offers heat pump repair in Southlake, TX. A heat pump is nothing more than an air conditioner with a reversing valve. The reversing valve allows refrigerant to flow in reverse. By doing this a heat pump can remove heat from the outside and put it in your house. This process can be effective until the heat pump reaches it’s balance point. The balance point is not a fixed point and can vary between houses. In fact a balance point can be changed by adding insulation, for instance. When the temperature is above the balance point the heat pump uses the air conditioning condenser to heat the home. When the temperature is below the balance point the auxiliary heat is used. The auxiliary heat for an all electric system is electric heat strips. In an all electric heat pump system the auxiliary heat works in conjunction with the heat pump. For a duel fuel system the emergency heat is a gas furnace. The heat pump shut off when the gas furnace turns on. Heat pumps are used because it is cheaper to move heat than create it. If your Southlake, TX home is in need of heat pump repair, choose 1st Class Heat and Air.
Heater Repair Southlake, Texas
Are you looking for heater repair Southlake, TX service? If you are looking for heater repair for your Southlake, TX home you likely have either a gas furnace or an electric air handler. You could also have a heat pump which would use a gas furnace or electric heat strips as the emergency heat. Whether you need furnace repair Southlake service or have an electric air handler, 1st Class can do the job. We will get a technician to your home who will give you an estimate before any work is done. Call 1st Class for heater repair Southlake, TX.