Furnace Repair Lavon
If you are looking for furnace repair Lavon service, try 1st Class. We offer fast service at competitive prices. Our family owned company offers both residential and light commercial service in Lavon, TX. One call to 1st Class Heat and Air will get a trained heating and air conditioning technician to your door. He will determine the condition of your heating equipment and offer a repair estimate. The furnace repair estimate will be given before the work is done. We stand behind the estimate that we give. If you have older heating equipment, the technician can give you the age and condition of the gas furnace or other heating equipment. 1st Class Heat and Air would like to be your furnace repair Lavon service company. Our Company offers:
- $39.90 Furnace Repair Lavon Service
- BBB Member
- Angie’s List Super Service Awards
- Financing Available
- Competitive Prices
- Gas Furnace, Air Handler, Heat Pump
- Heating Equipment Installed to City Code
- 7 Day Lavon, TX Service
- Emergency Heating Repair Service
- New Gas Furnace Installation
Reasons to Choose 1st Class for Furnace Repair Lavon Service
There are obviously many heating repair companies to choose from when needing furnace repair Lavon service. We would like you to choose 1st Class. Our customers are important to us, so our goal is to offer the best furnace repair service available in Lavon, TX. We have earned multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards. The Super Service Award is a yearly award that is given based on reviews from Angie’s List Customers. These are paying customers so these reviews are quality reviews. 1st Class is also a BBB member. We really strive to provide customer service. We know if you are happy with the service we provide that you are likely to recommend our company to your Lavon, TX neighbors and friends. Choose 1st for furnace repair Lavon, TX service.
- Change your air filter regularly. It is just as important to change your air filter in the winter as it is in the summer. Always remember that dirty filters lead to dirty evaporator coils. Air has to pass through the filters and the coils. If you restrict air flow too much, heat will build up in the system and the limit switch will turn off the unit. Changing the air filter is the best way to reduce the need for furnace repair Lavon service.
- Check the breaker. Before you call for furnace repair Lavon service you should check the breaker. A power surge could have caused the breaker to trip. If the breaker trips again, call for heating service.
- Check the attic light switch. Is your heat not working? Have you been in the attic recently, to store something or to get Christmas lights. There is usually a switch in the attic that looks like a light switch that is really a switch that controls power to the heating unit. Before you call for furnace repair Lavon service, see if anyone has gone into your attic.
Providing Furnace Repair Lavon, TX Service on All Brands of Heating Equipment
1st Class Heat and Air provides furnace repair service on all brands of heating equipment in Lavon, TX. This includes
It also includes Amana, American Standard, Bryant, Coleman, Gibson, GE, Goodman, Janitrol, Payne, Ruud, Weatherking, Westinghouse, and York. We also sell service and install: air conditioning condenser, compressor, gas furnace, evaporator coil, electric air handler, heat pump and thermostat.
Heat Pump Repair Lavon
Are you needing heat pump repair in Lavon, TX. Is it because your gas furnace is not working. If you have a heat pump and a gas furnace, you have a duel fuel system. That means that the gas furnace is the auxiliary heat when the heat pump reaches its balance point. The balance point is the temperature at which a heat pump becomes ineffective. This number varies per area and system. A rough number is the high thirties Fahrenheit. Once the temperature drops below this point the emergency heat should be used. If you have an electric system we can repair it also. The auxiliary heat for an electric system is electric heat strips. When using an all electric heat pump system the heat pump continues to operate when the auxiliary heat is used. If you are needing heat pump repair Lavon service, call 1st Class Heat and Air.
Gas Furnace Repair – Lavon, TX
Choose 1st Class for gas furnace repair Lavon service. If you have an old gas furnace and need the pilot lit, call us. No matter what gas furnace repair you need, we can do the work. Do you need a new circuit board? How about an igniter, limit switch, blower motor or capacitor. We can make the repair. Read our tips on this page to reduce the need for gas furnace repair in Lavon, TX. However, if you do need service we can do the job. Even if the service is afterhours we can usually get it done. We stock our trucks so call us for after hours gas furnace repair in Lavon, TX.
New Furnace Installation in Lavon, TX
Have you decided you need a new gas furnace installed in Lavon, TX? Count on our experienced furnace installation crews. Sometimes you think you want a gas furnace repair only to find out the gas furnace is old and beyond repair. We can help you get a new gas furnace installed. Getting the proper furnace installation is extremely important due to safety concerns. It is important to find a furnace installation company that will do the job right. The equipment needs to be installed to city code. Even if you call 1st Class for emergency service we can help. We maintain a stocked warehouse so a new gas furnace can be installed when the supply houses are closed. Call 1st Class for a new gas furnace installation in Lavon, TX.
1st Class Heat and Air provides furnace repair in the Lavon, TX Zip Code 75166. In addition to gas furnace repair we also install new gas furnaces. Whether you need a gas furnace repair or a new furnace installation, we are the company to call. Call 1st Class for all heating and air conditioning repair and installation needs in Zip Code 75166.