Furnace Repair Dallas
Is it time for furnace repair Dallas service? We would like to be your heating repair company. 1st Class Heat and Air is a family owned company that provides furnace repair service in Dallas, TX. If you call for furnace repair service we will send a heating technician to your Dallas home fast. The technician will examine the heating equipment. He will give a repair estimate before any work in performed. If it is an expensive furnace repair he will consider the age and condition of the gas furnace and help you make a decision whether it should be replaced. If you need furnace repair Dallas service, call 1st Class.
- $39.90 Furnace Repair Dallas Service
- Multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards
- BBB Member
- Financing Available
- Heat Pump Repair
- Gas Furnace Installation
- Financing Available
- Experienced Heating Equipment Installers
Furnace Repair Dallas – Heating Tips
Try these heating tips to reduce the need to call for furnace repair Dallas service.
Check Heating Tips
- Change the Air Filter – The absolute most important thing a homeowner can do to reduce the need to call for furnace repair Dallas service is to change the air filter. To heat or cool a home, there must be air flow. If there is no air flow when the gas furnace is on it could get too hot. For safety reasons the limit switch could turn the system off. It is also important to keep a clean air filter because if you do not the evaporator coil will eventually get clogged with dirt. If the coil becomes dirty both the heat and air will not run efficiently.
- Check the Breaker – If the heat is not coming on, before you call for furnace repair Dallas service, check the breaker. A power surge could have caused it to trip. If it has tripped, turn it back on. If it trips again call for service.
- Check the Power Switch – Has someone been in the attic and accidentally turned off the power switch? It is very common for there to be a power switch near the furnace. The power switch looks like a light switch. It is almost as common for the power switch to be turned off when the Christmas Lights are retrieved or returned to the attic. Before you call for Dallas furnace repair service, recall if anyone has been in the attic recently.
Try These Heating Tips
- Reverse the Ceiling Fan – If there are ceiling fans in the house, the direction the fan is blowing can be reversed with most fans. Turn the ceiling fan on low and let it blow toward the ceiling. This will gently push the heat off the ceiling and down into the room. This is particularly important with high vaulted ceilings. By doing this the furnace won’t need to run as often. There will likely be less need to call for furnace repair Dallas service.
- Limit Exhaust Fan Use – When taking a shower in the winter, do not use an exhaust fan. When you are done showering open the bathroom door and let the humidity into the house. Water holds heat. A humid 74 degrees is much warmer feeling than a dry 74 degrees. In the summer use the exhaust fan to keep humidity out 0f the house. You will feel much cooler. By doing these things both in the winter and summer you should be able to move the thermostat a few degrees and still feel comfortable. There will be much less stress on the equipment. The end result will be less need for repair service.
- Use a Humidifier – In the winter use a humidifier in your Dallas home. As above, with the exhaust fans, humidity in the home will make the home feel warmer and more comfortable in the winter. You should be able to put less stress on the heating equipment. There should be less reason to call for furnace repair Dallas service.
1st Class offers furnace repair Dallas service on all brands of heating equipment. If you have a brand of furnace that is not one of the well known brands, it’s no problem. If there are parts available we can make the repair. We repair all brands of furnaces including:
- American Standard
In addition to gas furnace repair, we also sell and service air conditioning condensers, compressors, evaporator coils, electric air handlers, furnaces, heat pumps and thermostats. We can also install smoke detectors, surge protectors and UV lights. We are the choice for furnace repair Dallas service.
Heat Pump Repair Dallas, TX
Choose 1st Class for Dallas heat pump repair. A heat pump is an air conditioner with the ability to run the refrigerant in reverse. It can do this by way of a reversing valve. A heat pump takes heat from the outside air and puts it in your house. This is possible even when it is cold outside. Heat pumps are efficient until the temperature drops below the balance point. This is not a fixed point but varies between systems due to many factors. A general number would be the high thirties Fahrenheit. The auxiliary heat should be used if the temperature is below the balance point. So a repair to the heat pump could be to the air conditioning equipment or the auxiliary heating equipment.
The auxiliary heat for an electric system is electric heat strips. A duel fuel heat pump system uses a gas furnace for emergency heat. Heat pumps are effective because it is more cost efficient to move heat than create heat. This is especially true with an electric system. Choose 1st Class for Dallas heat pump repair. Call us now!
Dallas Gas Furnace Repair
Are you searching for gas furnace repair in Dallas, TX? We would like to be your heating repair company. Gas furnaces are fairly durable pieces of equipment. However things can go wrong. Common gas furnace problems would be the blower motor, a capacitor, the gas valve, an igniter, a flame sensor or a circuit board. No matter what problem your gas furnace has, we can make the repair. Check the tips section above to see the importance of changing the air filter and the potential limit switch problem if you don’t. A repair estimate will be provided before any work is done. Please refer our company to your Dallas neighbors and friends. When it comes to gas furnace repair, choose 1st Class Heat and Air.
New Furnace Installation in Dallas, TX
If you have decided that you need a new furnace installation in Dallas, TX, we can help. Even if you call us in the evening we can have your new gas furnace installed that day, in most cases. Our furnace installers are experienced. We will install your new gas furnace to Dallas, TX city code. Each city has certain things that they want done pertaining to equipment installation. This is usually for safety reasons. Not only do we install new gas furnaces but we also install new heat pumps and electric handlers. Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors are also recommended. We would like to be the company that you choose for new furnace installation in Dallas, TX.
Dallas, Texas is a large North Texas city that was founded in 1841 and incorporated in 1856. It is the 9th largest city in the United State and the 3rd largest city in Texas. Only Houston and San Antonio are larger. Historically Dallas rose from being a center for the railroad, oil and cotton. Dallas is best or worst known for being the city where President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated. As Dallas continues to grow, 1st Class would like to be part of that continued growth. Call us now for all of your heating needs in Dallas, TX!