AC Repair Oak Point
Are you in need of AC repair Oak Point service? Try,1st Class Heat and Air. We are a family owned air conditioning and heating company that services the residents of Oak Point, TX. Oak Point is roughly 40 miles north of Dallas. It is located in northeast Denton County, bordering Lake Lewisville, just south of U.S. Highway 380. The zip code for Oak Point is 75068. When you call 1st Class, you can expect fast service and competitive prices. Our technician will evaluate your air conditioning equipment and give you a repair estimate before any work is done. When you approve the repair, you can be assured that we will stand behind our work. Our goal is to be the be best company offering AC repair Oak Point service.
- $39.90 AC Repair Oak Point Service
- Financing Available
- BBB Member
- Angie’s List Super Service Awards
- 7 Day Oak Point, TX Service
- Heat Pump Repair and Installation
- Compressor Replacement
- Condenser Repair and Installation
- Emergency AC Repair Service
- New Air Conditioning Equipment Installed to Oak Point, TX City Code
- Free Estimates on New Air Conditioning Equipment
Choosing a Company for AC Repair Oak Point Service
When you choose a company for AC repair Oak Point service, try 1st Class Heat and Air. With the scorching heat of the Texas summer, sooner or later there will be a need for air conditioning repair service. When you choose 1st Class Heat and Air you are choosing a air conditioning company that stands behind the work we do. Our company is a member of the BBB. We have also earned multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards. These are a yearly awards presented by Angie’s List based on reviews by Angie’s List customers. We are thankful for our customers taking the time to write us a positive review. When you are happy with the AC repair service you receive, be sure to refer us to your Oak Point, TX neighbors and friends. Call us now for AC repair Oak Point service.
All Makes and Models – AC Repair Oak Point, TX
When you need AC repair Oak Point service, we can help. We service and repair all makes and models of air conditioners including:
- American Standard
Our company also sells, services, and installs the following: air conditioning condenser, AC compressor, gas furnace, electric air handler, evaporator coil, heat pump, and thermostat. Call 1st Class for AC repair Oak Point service.
Air Conditioning Repair Oak Point – Tips
- Change the air conditioning filter regularly. – Tell all of your Oak Point, Texas neighbors to change their air filters regularly. This is extremely important. The most import thing you can do for your air conditioning system is to keep the air conditioner coils clean. A clean air filter will keep the evaporator coil clean. This coil is located in the attic or in a closet in a residential split system. If you allow the air filter to become dirty it will restrict air flow. Without air flow your system will run for extended periods of time trying to cool the house. The end result of a dirty air filter is a dirty evaporator coil. Once the evaporator coil is dirty, an expensive cleaning will be the result.
- Wash the outside condenser coils. – The second coil is located in the outside condenser. Dirt, debris and grass clippings can clog the condenser coil. For your air conditioning equipment to operate properly this coil must stay clean. You should rinse this coil clean several times in the summer. Ask your Oak Point AC repair or service technician to show you how. It must be done properly to ensure that it is not damaged.
- Take care when mowing around the condense. – Turn off the outside condenser when mowing around it so that grass is not sucked into the condenser coils.
- Take care when weed-eating around the condenser. – Be careful not to cut the thermostat wire with the weed-eater. This is a small low voltage wire that connects the thermostat to the condenser. Also dogs and particularly puppies will chew this wire into. If you have a puppy in the backyard protect your thermostat wire.
- Insulate the attic. – Invest in attic insulation. When you properly insulate the attic, your air conditioning equipment will not have to work as hard to cool your Oak Point, TX home. If your home lacks proper insulation the air conditioner can run almost constantly trying to keep up. This can lead to the need to call for AC repair Oak Point service.
Air Conditioning Oak Point
Choose 1st Class for your Oak Point air conditioning needs. We offer maintenance contracts, air conditioning sales, repairs, and installation. If you think you might need to have your equipment checked, we would like to be your air conditioning company. If you are low on refrigerant such as R22 Freon or 410A Puron your air conditioner could run for extended periods of time needlessly. This puts wear and tear on the equipment and causes you to have high electric bills. We have a low cost service where you can get your equipment checked. If it’s time for new equipment, let our excellent installers install your new air conditioner to Oak Point, TX city code. Our goal is to offer the best affordable air conditioning service available in Oak Point, TX. Call us now!For more information visit, “What Should You Do if Your Air Conditioner Stops Working?”.