AC Repair Melissa
Are you in need of a company that can provide AC Repair Melissa service? Have you tried 1st Class Heat and Air? We are a family owned air conditioning and heating company. We provide both residential and light commercial air conditioning and heating service to the residents of Melissa, TX. It is our goal to be the best available company providing AC repair Melissa, TX service.
- $39.90 AC Repair Melissa Service
- AC Condenser Repair or Installation
- Angie’s Super Service Awards
- BBB Member
- AC Equipment Installed to Melissa TX City Code
- Financing Available
- Trained AC Repair Technicians
- Heat Pump Repair
- 7 Day Melissa, TX Service
- Maintenance Contracts
- Emergency AC Repair
- Quality Equipment Installation
Choose 1st Class for Your AC Repair Melissa Service
When looking for AC Repair Melissa service, there are many companies to choose from. We would like you to take a look at 1st Class Heat and Air. It is important to our company to do a job that our customers are happy with. We have earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award multiple times. The Angie’s List award is given based on positive reviews from Angie’s List customers. If we provide good AC repair service to our customers, we know the feedback will be positive. We are also a member of the BBB (Better Business Bureau). When you are pleased with the AC repair service that 1st Class provides, please refer us to your Melissa, TX neighbors and friends. Choose 1st Class Heat and Air for your AC repair Melissa service.
Providing AC Repair Melissa Service for All Makes and Models
1st Class Heat and Air provides AC repair Melissa service on all makes and models. This of course includes Amana, American Standard, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, Frigidaire, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Lennox, Maytag, Payne, Rheem, Ruud, Trane, Westinghouse, Weatherking, and York. Not only do we service and repair all brands of air conditioning and heating equipment, we also sell and install equipment. We sell, service and install air conditioning condensers, compressors, evaporator coils, gas furnaces, heat pumps, electric air handlers and thermostats. If you need AC repair Melissa service, let 1st Class be your choice.
Air Conditioning Tips – Lessen the Need for AC Repair Melissa Service
Want to lessen the need for ac repair Melissa service? Try these air conditioning tips.
- Change your air conditioning filters regularly. There is no single thing that a Melissa, TX homeowner can do to reduce the need for AC repair Melissa service than to change the air conditioning filters regularly. A dirty filter leads to a dirty evaporator coil and an expensive cleaning. It also leads to unnecessary stress and wear and tear on the air conditioning equipment. Without proper air flow your air conditioner will have to work harder to keep your house cool. This also leads to high electric bills.
- Keep a clean outside condenser coil. Let your air conditioning technician show you how to wash the AC condenser coil. The coil must stay clean for the air conditioner to work efficiently. If you let it get dirty you will be calling for AC repair Melissa service sooner than later.
- Turn off the air conditioner when mowing or weed-eating around it. Otherwise dirt and grass will be sucked into the condenser coil. The coil must stay clean for the air conditioner to remove hot air from your house. Also, be careful when weed-eating around the condenser. The low voltage thermostat wire can be easily cut.
Air Conditioning Melissa, TX
Call 1st Class for Melissa, TX air conditioning service. We offer air conditioning maintenance, repairs, sales or installation. When was the last time you had your air conditioner serviced? It could be running low on Freon or other refrigerant. If your air conditioner seems to run for extended periods of time you should call. Your air conditioning equipment might be running needlessly. When it comes time to get a new air conditioner, our expert installers can get your equipment installed the day you call in most cases. We would like to be the company you call for air conditioning Melissa service. Call us now!
For more information visit, “What Should You Do if Your Air Conditioner Stops Working?”.