AC Repair Coppell
Are you looking for AC Repair Coppell service? Go 1st Class. 1st Class Heat and Air offers reliable air conditioning repair, at competitive prices. Additionally, our company offers both residential and light commercial air conditioning and heating service. We are a family-owned heating and air conditioning company that services Coppell TX. If you call 1st Class, you can expect fast service. The technician will evaluate your air conditioning system. You will receive a repair estimate before any work is performed. Not only can we make repairs, but we can also install new air conditioning equipment. Call us now for AC repair Coppell service.
- $39.90 AC Repair Coppell Service
- Trained AC Technicians
- Repair or Replace Condenser
- Programmable Thermostat Installation
- 7 Day Coppell Repair Service
- BBB Member
- Multiple Angie’s List Awards
- Financing Available
- Free Estimates on New Air Conditioning Equipment
- Emergency AC Repair Service
- Quality AC Equipment Installation
- Compressor Replacement
- Maintenance Contracts
- Freon R22 or Puron R410A Refrigerant Added
Choosing the Right AC Repair Company in Coppell TX
We know you have a choice when it comes to heating and air conditioning service companies, but how do you go about choosing the right one? A good place to start is by checking companies with good ratings on the BBB (Better Business Bureau) website. 1st Class Heat and Air is proud have a very good rating with the BBB, and our company has also earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award multiple times. We work hard to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied. If you are looking for an air conditioning repair service in Coppell, TX, we’d like to be that company!
Providing AC Repair Coppell Service on All Makes and Models
We provide heating and AC services for all makes and models, including:
- American Standard
You can be confident that 1st Class Heat and Air will send a professional technician to your home and get the job done right the first time. Our trucks and warehouse are fully stocked all the time, allowing us to rapidly respond to our customers’ needs. We handle most after-hours calls without delay. Rather than having our customers sit in the heat overnight, we encourage you to call us for evening AC service. So, call 1st Class for all of your air conditioning needs!
Air Conditioning Tips for Our Coppell, TX Customers
Check the following tips before you call for AC repair in Coppell:
- Check the breaker – Check the breaker if your air conditioning system has completely shut off. It could have tripped because of a power surge. Flip it back on. If it trips again, call for service. An air conditioning and heating technician can trouble shoot your system.
- Check the filter – If your AC system is freezing up, check the air conditioning filter. A clogged filter stops air flow and causes the system to freeze. If your filter is clogged, change the filter. Be sure to wait several hours so the evaporator coil will thaw, if it is frozen, before turning the system back on. You should know that a dirty filter will eventually lead to a dirty coil. Once the coil is dirty an expensive repair is to follow. Change your filter regularly to prevent system breakdowns.
We also have additional AC tips for our Coppell, Texas customers.
Coppell, TX was originally named Gibbs Station. It was named after Barrnett Gibbs, who became a Texas lieutenant governor. Coppell was renamed in 1892. It was renamed after George Coppell who was a rich English financier. The Coppell area was settled in the 1840’s by German and French immigrants. The city was incorporated in 1955 and remained a small farming community until the 1980’s. Growth was spurred by the Dallas International Airport which was opened in 1974. As Coppell continues to grow, more and more people need to call for AC repair Coppell service. When that day comes, choose 1st Class as your air conditioning maintenance and repair company.
For more information visit, “What Should You Do if Your Air Conditioner Stops Working”.